We offer a variety of web services for different components of our data system:
We also provide access to select data via KML.
Global Multi-Resolution Topography (GMRT)
GMRT Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) WxS Services
- Mercator, GMRT v3.x
- South Polar Stereo, GMRT v3.x
GMRT REST-type Services
- GMRT GridServer is a REST-type service for direct access to gridded data from the GMRT Synthesis. Requested data may be up to 2GB, or approximately 20 by 20 degrees at 100 meters per node (maximum available resolution). A variety of output formats are supported. more information about the service is available from its documentation page.
- GMRT ImageServer provides access to images from the GMRT Synthesis. Requested images may be up to 8000 pixels in either dimension and are returned as jpegs.
Marine-Geo Digital Library
We offer simple REST-type services to directly query our Digital Library for data and metadata.
- Marine-Geo Digital Library Digital Catalog Metadata
- Seismic Metadata -- View metadata for seismic data sets by cruise:
Marine-Geo Digital Library VocabServer exposes our controlled vocabularies:
Our OpenSearch collection-level service provides XML records as an Atom feed. The service URL template (where XXX is typically a cruise ID) is: http://www.marine-geo.org/api/opensearch/1.1/collection/XXX