marine-geo.org will be undergoing site maintenance on Saturday, February 25. This may cause temporary interruptions in service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Ridge 2000 Data Portal: Related Links
General Ridge 2000 Related Links
- NOAA Vents Program: Data Gateway
- NOAA Vents Program: Hydroacoustic Monitoring
- PetDB Ocean Floor Petrology Database
- National Deep Submergence Facility (NDSF)
- Alvin Photo Database
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- Dive and Discover provides daily updates from sea for several Ridge2000 research expeditions and includes educational materials about Mid-Ocean Ridge science and deep submergence technology.
- FLEXE (From Local to Extreme Environments) features web-based data-oriented activities and is designed for middle/high school students interested in learning about the deep-sea in the context of their own environment.
- Venture Deep Ocean highlights some of the latest discoveries about seafloor volcanoes and vents, and how they create environments for extraordinary lifeforms.
East Pacific Rise Related Links
Juan de Fuca Related Links
Lau Back-arc Basin Related Links
Mid-Atlantic Ridge Related Links